– Only half paid fixed penalty notices
– 45 parked in disabled bays
ILLEGAL parkers in Buncrana forked out almost €18,000 in fines to Donegal County Council last year, new figures have revealed.
However just over half of those who were issued with fixed penalty notices for parking offences by traffic wardens in the town paid the fines, the ‘Inishowen Independent’ has learned.
A total of 754 fixed penalty notices were issued to motorists in Buncrana who failed to buy a pay and display parking ticket throughout 2016.
To read more, click here.
Latest posts by Donna Roddy (see all)
- Buncrana teen died in ‘terrible accident’ - March 23, 2017
- Carn has highest NCT pass rate - March 23, 2017
- Malin Head Coast Guard continue to co-ordinate ‘difficult’ search - March 22, 2017
- Shock at death of ‘inspirational’ Derry City captain - March 22, 2017