Scenic Urris walk set to receive €7,400 in funding


THE Urris Loops scenic walk has become the only recreational rural tourism project in Inishowen to receive Government funding.

The Urris Loops have been given €7,400 as part rural recreational fund scheme to maintain and improve, with 80 per cent of the grant coming from the Government and the remaining 20 per cent being made up by Donegal; County Council.

The remote yet rugged walk around the Lakes in Urris is proving to be extremely popular with locals and tourists.

It is easily accessible and relatively short but provides superb views across the lakes.

To read more click here.

The following two tabs change content below.

Donna Roddy